Introduction to Transactional Analysis
Bring your communication and self-awareness to the next level! Would you call yourself a highly effective communicator? Are you fully aware of the way you communicate with others and yourself (inner dialogue)? Do you understand why you react to certain people one way while with others again completely differently?
This sharing session about transactional analysis can lift your communication awareness to the next level. As a result, you will afterwards be able to better understand what is going on between you and your partner, your children or between you and your employees, colleagues or even your boss. Our communication and interaction with others is full of subconscious patterns that control us more than we are aware. However, becoming aware of and in control of the triggers that lead our reactions can help us learn alternative and more conscious reactions. This can be mind blowing! Transactional Analysis has the potential to help you react with confidence and rational thinking in situation in which before you felt weak and helpless. As a result, this leads to more balanced and effective interactions with all the people around you.
So what is TA?
- Transactional Analysis is a simple yet very powerful model to explain human nature and the complexity of our interactions from a meta-perspective
- It is observable and we can experience it any moment.
- It helps to better understand our external and internal reaction system: Why do we react the way we do?
- It is a model that helps to identify, analyze and reveal manipulation and psycho games in interactions between people
Two hours Sharing Session
This 2 hours sharing session is designed for beginners to get a first idea of Eric Berne's Transactional Analysis Model and how it can help them to improve their communication skills.
This is what participants can expect from this session:
- Understand the basic ego state concept of the transactional analysis Model.
- Learn how to differentiate between parent, adult and child ego states and its sub ego states.
- Understand the difference between parallel transaction, crossed transaction and hidden transactions
- Understand and experience in role plays which ego state triggers what kind of behaviour.
- Reflect upon own ego state profile (ego gram) and how it can help to identify weaker ego states
- Learn the relation between Confucius and the transactional analysis
- Get inspired to experiment with different ego states in order to allow more constructive and adult behaviour in others
- Understand the concept of "I am ok, you are OK" as a basic attitude vs. the other more unfavorable attitudes such as "I am ok, you are not ok", "I am not ok, you are ok" or "I am not ok, you are not ok"
Max. participants/ 参加者最多: 25 人
Facilitator/ 培训师: Tilman Rieger
Language/ 语言: English with Chinese Interpretation/ 中英双语
Standard Price/ 价格: 200 RMB
About the Facilitator/ 培训师简介:
With 15 years of human resources and 10 years of international leadership experience mainly in the automotive industry, Tilman is an HR and Leadership expert, who is deeply committed to and passionate about cross-cultural communication since he has lived, studied and/or worked, among other places, in Chicago, Frankfurt, London, Paris, Madrid, Zürich and Shanghai (since 01/2015).
Tilman not only designs, conducts, and facilitates (intercultural) leadership training and workshops for both managers and associates across different business fields and cultural backgrounds, he is also an experienced and certified executive coach with special expertise on the field of business mediation/ conflict management (non-violent communication), transactional analysis, mindfulness and career transitioning.
Tilman holds degrees in Personnel Management & Economy as well as a Master's in Educational Science, Psychology and Sociology. He is fluent in German, English and Spanish and also is proficient in French as well as possessing intermediate Mandarin language skills.
Tilman has the German and US- American nationality.
When and Where
December 7, 2019 at 1:30 PM
December 7, 2019 at 3:30 PM