Sales have concluded
WHAT TO EXPECT?
Taught by a RESET Air Professional Trainer, Education Intensives are half-day sessions where qualified attendees will receive a thorough review of the technical aspects of the RESET Air Standards and the steps required for monitor deployment.
Upon completion of the session, registrants will be able to:
- evaluate building typologies according to the RESET Air Standards
- understand the requirements for proper monitor deployment and installation
- calculate total air volume according to the RESET Air Standard for CS
- present holistic approaches in order to help project teams attain RESET Air Certification
Immediately following the Education Intensive, registrants are eligible to take the RESET Air Accredited Professional practical exam which will verify their comprehension and deployment calculation capabilities. The exam must be completed on-site.
WHO SHOULD BECOME A RESET AIR ACCREDITED PROFESSIONAL (AP)?
• Building Owners and Managers: RESET Air’s modular approach enables building owners and managers to integrate improved IAQ and occupant wellbeing in an affordable and scalable way. RESET Air helps to build a foundation for other building standards.
• Equipment Manufactures, Engineers and Solution Providers: RESET Air is a sensor-based and performance-driven, indoor air quality building standard and certification program focused on operational results. Learn how your equipment and services can contribute to the RESET Air Standard.
• Professional Consultants: RESET Air’s modular, scalable and affordable approach enables consultants to engage with and retain more clients and projects, as well as create new service models.
PRE-REQUISITES FOR THE EDUCATION INTENSIVE
In order to be allowed entrance into the Education Intensive and be eligible to take the practical exam, registrants are required to have completed viewing all of the RESET Air Accredited Professional webinar modules and completed the online knowledge exam.
>> The webinar modules are free of charge and are available for viewing anytime. They can be found here at this link.
>> It is mandatory to take the online knowledge exam after completion of module viewing, and before attending the Education Intensive session. Online exam link may be found at this link.
Sales have concluded
When and Where
February 26, 2020 at 10:00 AM
March 18, 2020 at 6:00 PM