Sales have concluded
The Rotaract Club of Dalian is elated to be hosting the District Rotaract Conference (DRaCon) 2018.
DRaCon has been held annually in China since 2016, aimed at bringing together the Rotaractors for training, service projects, fostering and strengthening ties of friendship across the China-wide Rotaract community.
DRaCon 2018 will center around the theme “MOVING FORWARD”
WHAT TO EXPECT?
1. Life changing experiences
2. Significant development in leadership
3. Friends for life
- Leadership Workshops
- Rotaract workshops
- Gala dinner
- Community service activities
- Cultural tours (pre-event tour and post-event tour)
Day 1 Friday, October 12th
- Pre-Event Tour
- Registration and Fellowship
- First night ice breaker party
Day 2 Saturday, October 13th
- Opening ceremony
- Rotaract and Rotary workshop
- Professional development workshop
- Breakout sessions
- Gala night dinner
- After gala party
Day 3 Sunday, October 14th
- Service activity
- Closing ceremony
- Post-Event Tour
Pre-event Tour - Friday, October 12th from 6:45AM until 6PM
Private Boat Trip to Ant Island Hoping
- 06:45 Departure from Hotel
- 09:00 Boat to Ant Island Hoping
- 12:00 Lunch on the island
- 15:00 Departure from Ant Island Hoping
- 18:00 Arrive at Dalian
- Attendees are encouraged to arrive on Thursday evening or at least Friday morning prior to 06:30AM.
- The Pre-event Tour price includes hotel for Thursday, October 11th evening, round bus fare, round boat fee, breakfast, lunch (sandwiches and sea food), & travel insurance.
- All attendees are required to carry identity document (passport/ Visa Receipt/ Chinese ID Card).
- This trip includes physical activities.
- The schedule is subjected to adjustment in case of weather conditions, traffic jams, or regulations of Chinese Policies.
- Only 520RMB – LIMITED SPACE
Post-event Tour - Sunday, October 14th from 1:30PM until 7PM
- Dalian City tour
- Sailing boats (30min)
- Haizhiyun Park
- Xinghai Square
- Xinghai Bay bridge
- Only 180RMB – LIMITED SPACE
ABOUT THE LOCATION:
The location for DRaCon 2018 - Dalian City, is unique in China as a relatively young city, which has during not a small portion of its history been occupied by the Russians and Japanese. Located on the Liaodong Peninsula, it is surrounded by water on three sides, offering plentiful ocean views and fresh seafood. These features among others have led to Dalian City being a chosen for DRaCon 2018.
Click on the following link to complete the form online
Sales have concluded
When and Where
October 12, 2018 at 5:30 PM
October 14, 2018 at 1:00 PM