Sales have concluded
Preparation For Success: Remove Subconscious Blocks
With Leeza Gordon, (recorded Saturday 13 June 2020)
Nowadays there’s a whole lot of talk about the power of the subconscious mind. But its power can work against you unless you learn the necessary skills to remove subconscious blocks.
Your subconscious is so powerful, that some say it’s the propelling force of the law of attraction. Opinions about this topic are everywhere and only a few of them are right.
The truth is… Your subconscious mind can be your best friend as well as your worst enemy.
You see, your subconscious mind is incredibly powerful and processes information several million (debatably even billion) times faster than your conscious mind.
However, your subconscious is fairly indiscriminate in terms of its programming and sometimes causes problems in an effort to keep you safe.
Its function isn’t about making you happy. It’s there to help you survive. And one of the most common things it does to protect you, it to create subconscious blocks.
Have you ever felt like you keep walking blindly into the same situation over and over? Like the same toxic relationships? Always attracting the same kind of energy-draining friends? Never getting that promotion?
Despite ENORMOUS amounts of endeavors on your part to change these situations, they just. Keep. Happening.
If this sounds familiar, you might be experiencing a subconscious block. This means that your Subconscious has created a kind of barrier to protect you from something it sees as a threat.
The Power of the Subconscious Mind
The workshop will show you how your subconscious mind is programmed, how it directly affects your “automatic” or deeply ingrained actions; i.e. the things that you do without consciously trying to.
The subconscious mind can also control your emotions by triggering the release of brain chemicals that activate fight or flight responses.
A perfect example of this; if you an unpleasant run-in with an angry Chihuahua as a child? Likely, you are not a big fand of that breed now. That’s because every time you see one, your subconscious trigger the release of chemicals that inflict negative emotions toward them. (In an effort to keep you safe.)
Now that you’ve gotten some insight into the power of the subconscious mind. Let’s take a look at some specific (and incredibly common) examples of Subconscious blocks in real life…
• You decide that it’s high time that you shed a few pounds. You’ve come up with a plan that will not only help you look better but feel better as well. You know that refined sugars and foods high in trans-fats are off the table, but yet you find yourself bingeing on chocolate bars and KFC.
• You decide that you’re finally going back to school to finish your education. You begin to have doubts, in fact, you conjure up every possible excuse as to why you wouldn’t be successful and don’t follow through with your plans.
What’s the reason for giving up? Is it because the temptation was too great? No.
The voice that urges you to eat just a little piece of chocolate or question your ability to succeed isn’t you giving into temptation, but your subconscious programming playing over and over in your head.
This ‘broken record’ is simply seeking to resolve the issue of cognitive dissonance.
Cognitive dissonance is the state of having inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes, especially as it relates to behavioral decisions and attitude change.
Simply put, it’s a sense of discomfort that you experience when you make positive changes to your life.
That discomfort or resistance to change is your subconscious block.
Steps to remove subconscious blocks:
1. Understand your feelings - Understanding that negative thoughts foster lack, scarcity, fear and even procrastination are holding you back. How to switch on positive thoughts, , yield abundance, an enthusiasm for life and action.
2. Reflect - Recognize that your current set of beliefs which are not the working for you.
3. Listen in on your Self-Talk, Thoughts, & Emotions.- What sort of emotions do you express.
4. Visualize - Create a clear mental picture of your goals and the person you want to be.
Sales have concluded
When and Where
June 13, 2020 at 3:00 PM
June 14, 2020 at 6:00 AM
3rd Floor Starlight, Yingling Building, 117 Shuiyin Road Yuexiu District