Sales have concluded
Interactive Seminar from 11:00 to 16:00 on Saturday, January 18, 2020. Registration closes November 30th.
Join this seminar where we share essential and practical insights, skills and techniques in the field of cross-cultural leadership.
Learn how to be leading in any situation and in any culture, regardless of your position.
For those who deal with situations where you or others:
- Fail to honor commitments
- Struggle "to be heard" or are difficult “to reach”
- Can't take criticism
- Often react defensively ("Yes but”)
- Frustrate, derail, and/or delay meetings
- Cause other unnecessary energy, motivation, and performance losses
In one day you will learn simple and logical principles and put these into practice. At the end of the seminar you will be able to:
- Recognize and handle your own and other people's pitfalls
- Distinguish between opinions and facts (say what you think or say what you see)
- Actively listen, summarize and ask questions
- Understand each other without having to agree (avoid a yes-but conversation)
- Communicate without arguing
- Never get caught off guard again (get control over timing and content of your tasks and initiatives)
- Conduct effective meetings and interviews (performance appraisal, absenteeism, career development, etc.)
- Address each other (give and receive feedback)
The purpose of this seminar is to jointly provide insight and then limit unnecessary energy, time, motivation and performance losses. The premise of our approach is to mobilize shared knowledge and experiences to better meet the demands and expectations of the "constantly moving world" now and in the future. The key to greater productivity is to work smarter and not harder.
The interdependent management and communication skills from all our training courses come together in this seminar with the aim to help you achieve result-oriented, inspiring, proactive, situational leadership. Never be surprised again as a manager or as an employee. Learn how to better deal with emotions and stress in difficult situations, and carry out discussions more effectively.
Tested with well-known organizations such as Philips, AkzoNobel, BP plc, and governing bodies such as the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the municipalities of Amsterdam, Utrecht, Zaanstad, and others.
Peter Schoemaker (1956) has 33 years of experience as a trainer, coach and consultant. He is the founder of business consultancy firm Synergie 1 + 1 = 3 BV registered in The Netherlands. Peter has trained with various well-known profit and non-profit organizations, ministries and municipalities, and has provided training and advisory processes for NCATB (Dutch Center of Advice, Training & Coaching), SBC, Boertien and Partners, Buro Zuidema and Mercury Urval.
Peter is evaluated as a practical trainer with a stimulating and entertaining way of presenting. He ensures that the seminar will be tailored to the specific situations and needs of the participants. The practical simulations will closely match the experiences of the participants and will be directly applicable in practice.
For more info please visit www.incompetencemanagement.com
- 10:30 - 11:00 Arrival and registration
- 11:00 - 11:30 Input from the audience
- 11.30 - 12:30 Theoretical framework
- 12:30 - 13.00 Experience/exchange
- 13:00 - 14:00 Lunch
- 14.00 - 15.00 ABC-model handling
- 15:00 - 15:45 Practical simulations
- 15.45 - 16.00 Harvesting/evaluation
- 16.00 - 17.00 Networking opportunity
Peter Schoemaker will be available in Shanghai until the end of January for an in-company appointment.
Register before November 30
- RMB 1,300 regular price
- RMB 600 for HR/colleagues
In order to receive targeted input, we will send a short survey to all attendees and ask what kind of situations and behaviors are experienced as "difficult" and would like to see covered during the seminar. The input will be clustered anonymously based on trends and summarized at the start of the seminar. We will share knowledge and experiences in a casual manner.
- One chair one-day interactive seminar
- Coffee and tea
- Printed handouts
- Various practical simulations
868 Changshou Lu, 18th Floor, Conference Room 1, Shanghai
White Space, a professional training venue with multiple locations throughout Shanghai.
- Lennart Schoemaker
- Email: email@example.com
- WeChat ID: Len-NL
Please don’t hesitate to send a message for questions and/or remarks.
Sales have concluded
When and Where
January 18, 2020 at 11:00 AM
January 18, 2020 at 4:00 PM
868 Changshou Lu, 18th Floor, Room C1, Shanghai