Interactive Seminar from 11:00 to 16:00 on January 18, 2020
Join this seminar where we share essential and practical insights, skills and repertoire in the field of Cross-Cultural Leadership. Learn how to become and remain process-leading in every situation and in every culture.
For people who deal with situations where people:
- Fail to honor commitments
- Are difficult "to reach" or even "refuse"
- Don't accept criticism
- Are fast with saying "Yes but"
- Frustrate meetings and/or delay them
- Cause other unnecessary energy-, motivation-, and performance loss
In one day you learn simple and logical ordering principles and you experience them in practice. At the end of the seminar you will be able to do this:
- Knowing and recognizing your own and other people's pitfalls and being able to handle them
- Distinguish between opinions and facts (say what you think or say what you see)
- Active listening, summarizing and questioning
- The art of understanding without having to agree
- The art of communicating without arguing
- Never have to be surprised again
- Conduct effective interviews (performance appraisal, absenteeism, career development, etc.)
- Addressing others
Peter Schoemaker (1956) has 33 years of experience as a trainer, coach and consultant. He is the founder of business consultancy firm Synergie 1 + 1 = 3 BV registered in The Netherlands. Peter has trained with various well-known profit and non-profit organizations and has provided training and advisory processes for NCATB, SBC, Boertien and Partners, Buro Zuidema and Mercury Urval.
Peter is evaluated as someone with a stimulating and entertaining way of presenting. He ensures that the seminar will be tailored to the specific situations and needs of the participants. The practical simulations will closely match the experiences of the participants and will be directly applicable in practice.
For more info please visit www.incompetencemanagement.com
- 10:30 - 11:00 Arrival and registration
- 11:00 - 11:30 Input from the audience
- 11.30 - 12:30 Theoretical framework
- 12:30 - 13.00 Experience/exchange
- 13:00 - 14:00 Lunch
- 14.00 - 15.00 ABC-model handling
- 15:00 - 15:45 Practical simulations
- 15.45 - 16.00 Harvesting/evaluation
- 16.00 - 17.00 Networking opportunity
Peter Schoemaker will be in Shanghai until the end of January and is available for an in-company appointment.
Register and transfer before November 30
- RMB 1,300 regular price
- RMB 1,000 early bird
- RMB 600 for colleagues (please leave a description in the note)
In order to receive targeted input, we will send a short survey to all attendees and ask what kind of situations and behaviors are experienced as "difficult" and would like to see covered during the seminar.
- One chair one-day interactive seminar
- Coffee and tea
- Printed handouts
- Practical simulations
868 Changshou Lu, 18th Floor, Conference Room 1, Shanghai
White Space, a professional training venue with multiple locations throughout Shanghai.
- Lennart Schoemaker
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WeChat ID: Len-NL
When and Where
January 18, 2020 at 11:00 AM
January 18, 2020 at 4:00 PM
868 Changshou Lu, 18th Floor, Room C1, Shanghai