Sales have concluded
Dear Sir / Madam,
Rotary Club Shanghai is organizing a Charity Golf event on 20th May 2016 at the Shanghai Silport Golf Club.
The Rotary Club of Shanghai (RCS) is a non-profit organization and part of Rotary International. The RCS follows the guiding principle of Rotary International ‘’Service Above Self’’ and is composed of a diverse and cosmopolitan group of individuals aimed at making a difference. Our commitment as a Rotary Club Shanghai, in favour of You Dao Foundation, demonstrates our desire to support projects for the local communities.
The You Dao Foundation aids migrant families in Shanghai. To date, the Foundation has served Shanghai’s migrant communities in a number of ways such as by providing scholarships and organizing activities for children from low-income migrant families. It has donated library books and equipment to migrant schools, conducted home visits to offer further assistance, and centers for homework assistance. It has also introduced activities through arts & crafts, and provides emergency funding for the most desperate situations.
You Dao Foundation, registered in Hong Kong as a charitable organization, has been operating in Shanghai since 2005.The You Dao Foundation mission is:
- Raising awareness about social responsibility to support migrants
- Building alliances and partnerships, in order to support migrants
- Helping migrants in practical ways so that their lives can be improved
You can play a part in achieving these goals by taking up one of the following sponsorship packages:
- PLATINUM SPONSOR RMB 25,000
- GOLD SPONSOR RMB 15,000
- SILVER SPONSOR RMB 8,000
- INDIVIDUAL PLAYER RMB 1,200
- OTHER IN-KIND DONATION (Ask for additional information in the "Note" section)
Rotary Club Shanghai and You Dao Foundation thank you for your generosity and hope that we can successfully help the migrant families.
Rotary Club of Shanghai
For submission of forms and payment, or for more information, please contact:
- Filippo Garini Mobile: 183 2190 4730 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Louisa Hung Mobile: 139 1738 3331 Email: email@example.com
To register also as a golfer, please RSVP here: