- In order to fulfill ClearCut Corporations’s responsibilities in providing the Software and related services, we may have a legitimate interest in reviewing certain personally identifiable information provided by You or by the users you grant access to Your Projects, along with any data you upload or create as part of using our Software (collectively, these types are referred to as “Your Data”). This includes using such information to improve the Software or to provide You with offers for related services that we believe may be beneficial to You.
- We will access Your Data only to the extent reasonably necessary to provide our Software and related services to You. We will attempt to maintain Your Data in a commercially reasonable manner to maintain its confidentiality and to otherwise respect Your Privacy.
- We will provide the same or a higher level of security, physical and otherwise, with respect to Your Data that we use with respect to our own information.
- In the event that we are requested or required (by oral questions, interrogatories, requests for information or documents in legal proceedings, subpoena, civil investigative demand or other similar process) to disclose Your Data, we will first attempt to provide You with prompt written notice. Please note that if we reasonably believe that we are legally compelled to disclose Your Data, we may do so.
- We will also make reasonable efforts to notify You promptly in the event of any unauthorized access and/or acquisition of computerized data that materially compromises the security or confidentiality of Your Data.
- Upon termination of your relationship with us, we will make reasonable efforts to delete all of Your Data, including any personal financial information, within ninety (90) days of the end of our relationship.